Tuesday 4 March 2014

Katie Hopkins Blasts Rebecca Adlington Over Nose Job Claims. Not one to shy away from her opinions, Katie Hopkins has slammed Olympic champion Rebecca Adlington over claims she's had cosmetic surgery on her nose.


Not one to shy away from her opinions, Katie Hopkins has slammed Olympic champion Rebecca Adlington over claims she's had cosmetic surgery on her nose.

Earlier this week, the mouthy Hopkins took to Twitter to say the Gold medalist made a "big mistake" for giving into the bullies, who have taunted Adlington about her nose.
The 38-year-old tweeted: "Addlington (my face double) has nose job to placate the bullies. This is a huge mistake. Take away that target and they will pick a new one".
On elaborating her recent comments, Hopkins wrote in her column for The Sun: "They picked on your nose, but you changed it. What's next, Becky? Your eyes? Your hair? Your boobs?
"How many things are you going to change to keep up with their demands on you? Do not let these monsters get into your head."
Photos revealed on the Mail Online this week appear to show a significant difference in her nose after it was reported she had visited a clinic in London's Harley Street for the procedure.
"I don't feel sorry for her. I don't agree with the sympathy-pushers and pity givers. I feel angry she is letting herself be beaten this easily," Hopkins explained. "I want to grab hold of Rebecca by her gold medals and shake some sense into her."
Meanwhile, Rebecca - who retired from competitive swimming in February last year, has told the Mail she has always been insecure about her looks, she said: "Every day I look in the mirror and go, 'God, I'm not pretty, I've got a very big nose'. That's what most of the negative comments on Twitter are about - my nose."